T1 – Tax Amendments

T1 - Tax Amendments

Have you obtained or discovered another receipt for a deduction or an income slip?

Because we are all fallible beings, we occasionally lose important slips of paper. If you discover any deduction receipts or income slips after filing your income tax returns, simply bring them to one of our AI Tax Consultants offices. Our experts will analyse the situation and gladly file an adjustment for you. A change in the balance or estimated return that is owed to the Canada Revenue Agency could be referred to as an adjustment.

Because we must abide by the norms and regulations set forth by the Canadian Revenue Agency, it is imperative that any necessary adjustments be made as soon as feasible.

Subscribe to our newsletter

Sign up to receive latest news, updates, promotions, and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
No, thanks
Subscribe to our newsletter